There is one position available:
MAINTENANCE WORKER I- CITY OF SUNLAND PARK
The City of Sunland Park is accepting applications for a Maintenance Worker I for the Community Services Department.
Qualifications: Minimum qualifications include a High School Diploma or GED, and have a valid driver’s license.
Base salary $18,673 plus benefits.
Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for a job with the CITY OF SUNLAND PARK, you must submit the following packet:
- Letter of Interest
- Employment Application
- Resume that includes three (3) professional references
To view openings, see Job Opportunities link:
- Job openings are updated weekly and deadlines for submitting applications are included in the postings.
- Job application packets are accepted by email, hand delivery or by fax to the Human Resources Department.
- Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- If you have any questions with regards to the application process, please contact Gloria Y. Irigoyen by phone at
- (575) 589-7565 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Sunland Park offers a competitive employee package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision to employees and their dependents
- Basic Life
- Retirement benefits through the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Paid sick and annual leave
- Paid holiday leave