New Current Job Openings:
CITY MANAGER -
The City of Sunland Park is seeking to hire a City Manager. Qualified candidates shall enforce and carry out all ordinances, rules and regulations enacted by the City Council, employ and discharge all persons engaged in the administrative service of the municipality, prepare and submit an annual budget; make recommendations to the City Council on all matters concerning the welfare of the municipality.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Government, Political Science, or related field required. An advanced degree or graduate level training is highly desired.
- Five to seven years of progressive experience in supervising and managing local government services required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication required.
- Public relations experience preferred.
Candidates interested in applying for the position should submit a Cover Letter, resume, contact information for at least three (3) professional references to Gloria Y. Irigoyen, Human Resources Director at email@example.com or by mail City of Sunland Park, 1000 McNutt Road, Ste. A, Sunland Park, NM 88063.
CODE COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The City of Sunland Park is seeking to hire a Code Compliance Officer.
- High School Diploma/GED, post-secondary education preferred in related field
- At least two years’ experience with conducting inspections and enforcement work
- Must have a valid driver license and clear driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on October 13, 2017. Position will remain open until filled.
To apply for a job with the CITY OF SUNLAND PARK, you must submit the following packet:
- Letter of Interest
- Employment Application
- Resume that includes three (3) professional references
To view openings, see Job Opportunities link:
- Job openings are updated weekly and deadlines for submitting applications are included in the postings.
- Job application packets are accepted by email, hand delivery or by fax to the Human Resources Department.
- Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- If you have any questions with regards to the application process, please contact Gloria Y. Irigoyen by phone at
- (575) 589-7565 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Sunland Park offers a competitive employee package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision to employees and their dependents
- Basic Life
- Retirement benefits through the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Paid sick and annual leave
- Paid holiday leave